- Technical Program Overview
- SC14 Schedule
- Birds-of-a-Feather Sessions (BOFs)
- Emerging Technologies
- Invited Talks
- Scientific Visualization Showcase
- Doctoral Showcase Program
- HPC Matters Plenary
- SC14 Archive
- SC14 Conference Program
- Tech Program Receptions
- Exhibits Overview
- Exhibition Calendar
- Exhibitor Application For Booth Space
- Exhibitor Housing
- Exhibitor List
- HPC Impact Showcase
- Meetings/Function Space
- SC14 Floor Plan
- Exhibitor Prospectus
- Exhibitor Forum
- Exhibitor Events
- Media Overview
- Media Releases
- Announcing the Second Test of Time Award Winner
- CDC to Present at Supercomputing 2014
- Finalists Compete for Coveted ACM Gordon Bell Prize in High Performance Computing
- Four Ways Supercomputing Is Changing Lives: From Climate Modeling to Manufacturing Consumer Goods
- Join the Student Cluster Competition
- New Orleans Becomes Home to Fastest Internet Hub in the World
- SC14 Announces New Plenary to Focus on the Importance of Supercomputers in Society
- SC14 Registration Opens, Technical Program Goes Live
- Supercomputing 2014 Recognizes Outstanding Achievements in HPC
- Supercomputing 2014 Sets New Records
- Supercomputing Invited Plenary Talks
- Supercomputing Unveils Ground-Breaking Innovations and the World’s Fastest Computer Network
- World’s Fastest Computer Network Coming to New Orleans
- SC14 Logo Usage
- SC14 Media Partners
- Social Media
- SC14 Blog
- Opening Press Briefing
- SC Photograph and Film Acceptable Use Policy
- Media Registration
- Video Gallery
Banners and Signage
Banners and Signage
Standing Sign Boards
This is a perfect opportunity to showcase your company logo and message for all to see. Sign boards are located in high-visibility areas as determined by SC14. These signs are approximately 3 feet wide x 8 feet high, standing, double-sided sign boards.
Increase awareness by exclusively displaying your company logo on all aisle signs throughout the show floor. Attendees will see your logo each time they look for an aisle number! Includes production, installation and dismantle of double-sided aisle signs.
Investment: $12,000 exclusive
Display your company message on one or several of these highly-effective, highly-visible banners. Impact attendees when they arrive, register, walk to their sessions, and leave for the day. Banners range in price between $5,000 and $6,000. Specific locations can be seen on the banner & signage floor plan. Includes Installation, production and dismantle.
Investment: $5,000 - $6,000
Exhibitor Locator Kiosks
With a Conference and Exhibits floor this large, people are going to need some help finding their way! Sponsor a “Conference Locator Kiosk” and splash your company logo alongside each of the Expo floor plans. Your booth will be highlighted. Includes production, installation and dismantle.
4 Opportunities Available!
Available in high traffic areas, column wraps prominently display your company logo and message. View column wrap styles and locations on the Freeman Plan Tour. Includes production, installation and dismantle.
Investment is $5,000.
These customizable stickers will be placed at the bottom of doors throughout the Morial Convention Center to greet attendees as they enter. They will be displayed throughout the duration of the conference. Locations are limited and are on a first come first serve basis.
$3,000 per location
Promote your brand and/or company message as attendees are going to and from their sessions, events and Exhibits. Choose from a variety of opportunities. The exact dimensions for each section will be provided to the Sponsor based on location. Includes production, installation and dismantle.
Investment: $7,000 - $8,000
The Sponsorship Order Form can be found here.
More sponsorship opportunities here