- Technical Program Overview
- SC14 Schedule
- Birds-of-a-Feather Sessions (BOFs)
- Emerging Technologies
- Invited Talks
- Scientific Visualization Showcase
- Doctoral Showcase Program
- HPC Matters Plenary
- SC14 Archive
- SC14 Conference Program
- Tech Program Receptions
- Exhibits Overview
- Exhibition Calendar
- Exhibitor Application For Booth Space
- Exhibitor Housing
- Exhibitor List
- HPC Impact Showcase
- Meetings/Function Space
- SC14 Floor Plan
- Exhibitor Prospectus
- Exhibitor Forum
- Exhibitor Events
- Media Overview
- Media Releases
- Announcing the Second Test of Time Award Winner
- CDC to Present at Supercomputing 2014
- Finalists Compete for Coveted ACM Gordon Bell Prize in High Performance Computing
- Four Ways Supercomputing Is Changing Lives: From Climate Modeling to Manufacturing Consumer Goods
- Join the Student Cluster Competition
- New Orleans Becomes Home to Fastest Internet Hub in the World
- SC14 Announces New Plenary to Focus on the Importance of Supercomputers in Society
- SC14 Registration Opens, Technical Program Goes Live
- Supercomputing 2014 Recognizes Outstanding Achievements in HPC
- Supercomputing 2014 Sets New Records
- Supercomputing Invited Plenary Talks
- Supercomputing Unveils Ground-Breaking Innovations and the World’s Fastest Computer Network
- World’s Fastest Computer Network Coming to New Orleans
- SC14 Logo Usage
- SC14 Media Partners
- Social Media
- SC14 Blog
- Opening Press Briefing
- SC Photograph and Film Acceptable Use Policy
- Media Registration
- Video Gallery
June 13th, 2014
June 15 Application Deadline for Broader Engagement, HPC for Undergrads, Student Volunteers
Sunday, June 15, is the deadline to apply for three initiatives comprising SC14 HPC Interconnections program, which provides a welcoming entry for attendees who may be new to the community or the conference.
June 12th, 2014
Researchers’ 1995 SC Paper on Parallel Computing Considered One of the Most Influential Papers in the HPC Community
May 26th, 2014
The SC conference series has traditionally been home to cutting-edge developments in high-performance networking, alongside those in high-performance computing, storage, and analytics.
May 26th, 2014
The SC conference series has traditionally been home to cutting-edge developments in high-performance networking, alongside those in high-performance computing, storage, and analytics. This year, SCinet and the SC14 Technical Program solicited papers about past innovative network research projects that will be published in the Future Generation Computer Systems Journal.
May 9th, 2014
Applications are now being accepted for Experiencing HPC for Undergraduates, a program designed to introduce high performance computing (HPC) research topics and techniques to undergraduate students at the sophomore level and above. The program introduces various aspects of HPC research at the SC14 Conference to increase awareness of opportunities to perform research as an undergraduate and potentially in graduate school or in a job related to HPC topics in computer science and computational science.
May 7th, 2014
SCinet connects computing resources around the world during the SC conference every year. This robust, state-of-the-art network is always the fastest, most reliable network during the conference, allowing attendees to run HPC demos that display the latest and greatest from HPC hardware and software. SCinet covers the operations, deployment, and configuration of everything from high performance networking and routing to the wireless you use at SC.
May 6th, 2014
Every November, more than 10,000 of the world’s leading experts in high performance computing (HPC), networking, data storage and analysis convene for the SC conference, the world’s largest meeting of its kind. Most of the conference is organized by volunteers and during the conference, student volunteers provide a range of important support services.
SC14 will be held Nov. 16-21, 2014 in New Orleans.
April 28th, 2014
Every November, more than 10,000 of the world’s leading experts in high performance computing (HPC), networking, data storage and analysis convene for the SC conference, the world’s largest meeting of its kind. To help increase the participation of individuals who have been traditionally under-represented in HPC, the SC conference sponsors the Broader Engagement (BE) program. SC14 will be held Nov.
April 21st, 2014
Submit your panel proposals by this Friday, April 25! As one of the most important and heavily attended events of SC, your panel should include lively and rapid-fire content with challenging questions related to high performance computing, networking, storage and associated analysis technologies for the foreseeable future.