- Technical Program Overview
- SC14 Schedule
- Birds-of-a-Feather Sessions (BOFs)
- Emerging Technologies
- Invited Talks
- Scientific Visualization Showcase
- Doctoral Showcase Program
- HPC Matters Plenary
- SC14 Archive
- SC14 Conference Program
- Tech Program Receptions
- Exhibits Overview
- Exhibition Calendar
- Exhibitor Application For Booth Space
- Exhibitor Housing
- Exhibitor List
- HPC Impact Showcase
- Meetings/Function Space
- SC14 Floor Plan
- Exhibitor Prospectus
- Exhibitor Forum
- Exhibitor Events
- Media Overview
- Media Releases
- Announcing the Second Test of Time Award Winner
- CDC to Present at Supercomputing 2014
- Finalists Compete for Coveted ACM Gordon Bell Prize in High Performance Computing
- Four Ways Supercomputing Is Changing Lives: From Climate Modeling to Manufacturing Consumer Goods
- Join the Student Cluster Competition
- New Orleans Becomes Home to Fastest Internet Hub in the World
- SC14 Announces New Plenary to Focus on the Importance of Supercomputers in Society
- SC14 Registration Opens, Technical Program Goes Live
- Supercomputing 2014 Recognizes Outstanding Achievements in HPC
- Supercomputing 2014 Sets New Records
- Supercomputing Invited Plenary Talks
- Supercomputing Unveils Ground-Breaking Innovations and the World’s Fastest Computer Network
- World’s Fastest Computer Network Coming to New Orleans
- SC14 Logo Usage
- SC14 Media Partners
- Social Media
- SC14 Blog
- Opening Press Briefing
- SC Photograph and Film Acceptable Use Policy
- Media Registration
- Video Gallery
Reservations are now closed. Be sure to reserve early for next year - reservations will open March 5, 2015!
The SC14 reservation system is now closed.
SC14 has only one authorized contractor for arranging hotel rooms: Orchid Event Solutions (OES). The conference is not responsible for hotels or rates offered by travel agents or other organizations who say they are speaking on behalf of SC14. To avoid potential problems with your reservation, please be sure to use the forms accessible from this webpage.
Important Dates and Deadlines
March 1, 2014 – Hotel reservation system opens September 24, 2014 – Last day for submitting occupancy lists for exhibitor room blocks October 17, 2014 – Last day for making hotel reservations October 17, 2014 – Last day for canceling hotel reservations with no penalty October 18 through November 5, 2014 – Late requests will be accommodated if possible
72 hours (3 days) prior to scheduled arrival – Last chance to cancel without also paying charges for first night
Choosing a Hotel
All SC14 hotels are located within a mile of the Convention Center.
Map of SC14 hotels (shows distance from the Convention Center)
SC14 Conference Buses
There will be four bus loops providing transportation from the farther hotels to the Convention Center.
Operational hours will be as follows.
Saturday November 15
Sunday November 16 – Monday November 17
Tuesday November 18 – Wednesday November 19
Thursday November 20
Friday November 21
Watch for Your Confirmation
Rooms were reserved on a first come, first served basis. A confirmation from Orchid Event Solutions – not the hotel – should have been sent for each reservation, modification or cancellation. Email confirmations will have the return address of “SC14”, so you may need to watch your spam file.
Please review your confirmation carefully for accuracy. If, after 10 days, you have not received a confirmation, please notify Orchid Event Solutions using the contact information at the bottom of the page.
If You Need to Make a Change or Cancel Your Room
Although your reservation will be confirmed by Orchid Event Solutions, your hotel will not receive information about your reservation until November 6, 2014. Before that date, be sure to contact Orchid Event Solutions – not the hotel – with any questions or changes to your rooms. (See contact information at the bottom of the page)
Reservations can be modified or canceled without penalty no later than October 17, 2014. After this date and up to 72 hours prior to arrival, cancellations will be subject to a $125 penalty. Any cancellations within 72 hours of arrival are subject to one night's room and tax penalty at your confirmed hotel. Be sure to go through Orchid Event Solutions – not the hotel – up to and including November 5, 2014.
If you have housing questions, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll-free at 888-665-1371 (International: 801-505-5264), between 9am and 8pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday. You may also send a fax to 801-355-0250.